Col has over 30 years’ experience within the agricultural sector, from cattle feedlots, abattoirs, agronomy, hands on farm management, farm business benchmarking, sale yard construction and management.
Col also has 27 years within the stock & station agency industry.
He has been directly involved in over $1 billion of rural asset sales in the last 5 years. He is also an accomplished licenced auctioneer.
Raised on his family grazing property at Gunning NSW, which he is now the fourth generation to own and operate, Col has had a lifelong involvement in agriculture.
• Owner & Senior Director – LAWD (a sophisticated real estate agency & advisory firm)
• Owner & Director – South East Livestock Exchange (SELX) & Western Victoria Livestock Exchange (WVLX)
• Owner & Director – Agscope (farm management business) • Owner & Director – Rossi (Yass) Pty Ltd (property development business)
• Principal – Medway Family Partnership (family grazing business) • Director – Yass Soldiers Club (community club)
• Bachelor Applied Science (Agriculture) – Charles Sturt University • Licenced Real Estate Agent and Stock & Station Agent – NSW, ACT, WA, NT, SA QLD & VIC
• Licenced Auctioneer
• Rugby Union
• Breeding sheep